For over 17 years, Brian has assisted telecommunications, renewable energy, financial services, and commercial clients with real estate transactions, zoning, land use, environmental issues and related litigation.
Brian has extensive zoning and land use experience and has represented clients before permit-granting authorities in over 150 municipalities in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
Brian advises telecommunications, renewable energy, and real estate clients on acquisition, leasing, permitting and litigation matters. He has been involved in the development of hundreds of telecommunications facilities of all types. Brian frequently represents telecommunications clients in appeals under the Telecommunications Act of 1996 and other litigation.
Brian has experience in complex real estate transactions, including the acquisition, leasing and sale of property, financing, and zoning, land use, and environmental issues. He also has a successful track record of handling zoning and land use appeals.
Previously, Brian was a partner at Prince Lobel Tye LLP.
Member, Board of Directors, New England Wireless Association (NEWA)
District of Columbia
U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit
U.S. District Courts, Districts of Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D. 1998
Bryant College (now Bryant University), B.S. 1995
- Panelist, Planning Law Review and American Planning Association 2013 webinar.
- Speaker on “Broadband and Wireless Delivery,” American Planning Association National Planning Conference.
- Quoted in Banker & Tradesman - Massachusetts Permit Extension Act Was a Help, but Was it Enough?
- Panelist, New England Wireless Association Seminar, Federal Communications Commission's Report and Order, In re Acceleration of Broadband Deployment by Improving Wireless Facilities Siting Policies.
- Panelist, Mass Municipal Lawyer Association, 2015 Annual Meeting and Convention “Get Plugged in to Wireless Law that Affects Your Community - New FCC Rules on Wireless Facilities and More”
I love traveling and SCUBA diving. It gives me an opportunity to see and appreciate aquatic life in way that is just not possible by only viewing it in an aquarium. Swimming in the open water with sharks, dolphins, turtles, stingrays, and more has given me memories I will treasure for a lifetime.
I am an avid fan of the New York Islanders and hockey in general. A few years ago, I decided that I needed to teach myself to skate and to play hockey. I now play in a local league and as much as I enjoy playing the game, I am particularly grateful for some of the friendships that I have formed as a result.
I am also a dedicated fan of the Chicago Bears, Chicago Cubs and Detroit Tigers.