David concentrates his practice on the acquisition, leasing, development and financing of commercial real estate. His clients include national and regional developers, high-tech and life sciences companies, property owners, government agencies, airport owners and educational institutions.
The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate (2016-2018)
Chambers USA (2007)
Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2007-2010)
Cornell Law School, J.D. 1999 cum laude
Tufts University, B.A. 1993
- Represents a national developer of mixed-use luxury condominium projects, including a $500 million project in downtown Boston with 350 residences, movie theater, luxury hotel, fitness center and 1000-car commercial garage. His work includes drafting condominium documents, leasing commercial units, negotiating sales documents, and advising the client on operational issues.
- Represented a life sciences company in the leasing of 34,000 sf of laboratory and office space in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Represented a developer in the acquisition, leasing and disposition of retail shopping centers and other office and retail properties in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
- Represents a local nonprofit health center in construction financing projects for improvements to its Boston campus.
- Represents the owner/operator of New England summer camps, including the ground leasing of a 40-acre lakefront campus.
- Represented a national life sciences REIT in the lease up of a 180,000 sf laboratory and office building in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
David lives in Concord, Massachusetts with his wife and two children and dog.