Paige represents private and public clients in litigation, procurement, regulatory and administrative matters. She is adept at handling complex projects with significant public implications. She previously served as General Counsel to both MassDOT and the MBTA, as well as General Counsel and Corporate Secretary to the Boston 2024 Partnership.
As chief legal officer, Paige closed complex transit-oriented development transactions, negotiated a wide variety of commercial contracts, and drew on fifteen years of litigation experience at large law firms to litigate complex commercial and criminal matters. Paige has been a trusted source of sound business advice for Boards of Directors, CEOs, and other senior leaders.
The Honorable Dolores K. Sloviter, U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
U.S. Courts of Appeals, First and Third Circuits
U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
Harvard Law School, J.D. 1997 cum laude
Executive Editor, Harvard Law Review
Harvard College, A.B. 1992 cum laude
- As General Counsel to the MBTA and MassDOT, Paige transitioned the $2.7b contract for commuter rail services between providers for the first time, completing one of the largest procurements in Massachusetts history.
- Paige helped the MBTA and MassDOT successfully defend compliance actions by the Department of Justice, the Federal Transportation Administration, the Federal Highway Administration, and the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination.
- Paige’s transactional work helped the MBTA both implement the innovative Construction Manager/General Contractor project delivery approach and secure $1b in federal funding for the Green Line Extension.
- Paige successfully defended the Massachusetts Bay Commuter Rail against a class action charging racial discrimination in hiring and promotions.
- Paige successfully defended the Boston Police Department’s promotion of minority officers, representing a coalition of African-American ministers as amicus curiae in federal district court and in the First Circuit.
Paige is a proud hockey and baseball mom often found on sidelines throughout the Boston area. She lives in Brookline with her family.