Anderson & Kreiger’s real estate department focuses on complex real estate transactions. Our clients include leading commercial developers and landowners, as well as public and quasi-public entities. We frequently represent life sciences high tech companies and educational institutions.
Our experience includes:
- Advising a national developer on complex mixed-use condominium projects in Boston.
- Advising a major Northeast opportunity fund on its plans for redeveloping a multi-property office and research campus in West Cambridge.
- Representing a multinational corporation on the sale of its U.S. headquarters in Westborough, Massachusetts.
- Assisting a Massachusetts economic development agency with the acquisition and disposition of development parcels.
- Working with private educational institutions to obtain permits and enter into construction contracts for campus re-development and expansion efforts.
- Representing one of the nation’s largest life sciences REITs on market-leading property acquisitions.