David has two decades of experience working with regional and national commercial real estate clients. He advises his clients on all aspects of commercial real estate including complex acquisitions, leasing, development, condominium structuring and financing transactions. His clients include developers, high-tech and life sciences companies, educational institutions, utility companies, government agencies, airport owners and health care institutions.
The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, 2016-2022
Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2007-2010
Chambers USA, 2007
Cornell Law School, J.D. 1999 cum laude
Tufts University, B.A. 1993
- Represents a leading international developer of real estate for the life sciences industry in the leasing of laboratory and office premises in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Serves as condominium counsel on some of the most complex mixed-use condominium projects in Boston.
- Represents the investment management company of a leading university in Cambridge, Massachusetts with respect to its real estate portfolio.
- Serves as one of the lead partners on the firm's representation of an international utility company regarding various real estate transactional matters.
- Represents various technology and life sciences companies in the leasing and subleasing of office and laboratory space in Boston, Cambridge and throughout the U.S.
David lives in Concord, Massachusetts with his wife and two children and dog.