Eliana advises both public and private real estate clients on all aspects of commercial real estate including acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, permitting, financing and development.
Her experience includes drafting development and disposition agreements for commercial properties, resolving complex title issues for hotel and hospitality clients, and drafting corporate reorganization agreements.
During law school, Eliana participated in a clinic providing representation to inmates serving life sentences.
Before joining Anderson & Kreiger, Eliana was an associate in the Los Angeles office of a large international law firm.
University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D. 2017
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, B.A. 2012, summa cum laude
- Represented a California-based private investment firm in the $430,000,000 sale of 14 government-occupied commercial office buildings spanning 10 jurisdictions.
- Represented a California-based private investment firm in the $170,000,000 acquisition and financing of a commercial office building.
- Represented a prolific Los Angeles-based non-profit in the acquisition and redevelopment of a downtown commercial building.
- Represented public equity firm with over $240 billion in AUM in the formation of a joint venture and sale-leaseback acquisition of a $75 million dollar hotel.
- Represented a California-based private investment firm in the refinance of a $68,500,000 loan.
- Represented a private equity company with over $212 billion in AUM in the sale of a premier commercial office building.