Stephanie represents public and private clients in all aspects of land use and real estate matters.
Her experience includes assisting national and regional developers, high-tech and life sciences companies, property owners, government agencies and educational institutions in the acquisition and development of retail, office, laboratory, industrial and multifamily residential projects with all types of issues such as zoning, subdivision and permitting matters. She also counsels landlords and tenants in commercial lease negotiations.
Stephanie assists municipalities with acquisitions, eminent domain takings, laying out public ways and drafting licenses, leases and a wide array of easements and restrictions.
Stephanie began her career at Greenberg Traurig as a commercial real estate associate.
Northeastern University School of Law, J.D. 2005
Trinity College, B.A. 2001
- Represented a national REIT in the acquisition of a number of portfolio properties, including a group of three research and development and biotechnology office buildings in Cambridge, Massachusetts, office, laboratory and manufacturing space in North Carolina and a large multi-tenant life sciences campus in New York.
- Represented a private elementary and secondary school with respect to real estate planning matters and the acquisition of permits for campus consolidation efforts.
- Represented the Town of Lexington in its acquisition of a new community center.
- Represented National Grid in the sale of its 68-acre corporate headquarters in Westborough, Massachusetts coupled with a leaseback of a portion of same.
- Represented MassDevelopment in its sale of a 28-acre site in Devens for the construction of a movie studio.
- Represented chain fitness boutique in lease of space for pilates/megaformer studio.
- Represented biopharmaceutical company in its lease of 40,000 square feet of lab and office space in Kendall Square.
- Counsels Acton, Concord, Dover, Duxbury and Lexington with respect to real estate and land use issues and transactions.