Xavier litigates on behalf of private and public-sector clients of all sizes. He advises clients during all stages of litigation, including initial fact investigation, discovery, deposition preparation, and motion practice. Xavier has extensive experience drafting discovery responses and conducting and managing complex confidential document reviews.
Before joining Anderson & Kreiger, Xavier worked for a well-known regional firm focusing on toxic tort and product liability litigation where he gained valuable litigation and trial experience.
Columbia Law School, J.D., 2016
Amherst College, B.A., 2013
- Drafted successful motion for summary judgment on behalf of internet service provider in complex telecommunications matter.
- Negotiated dismissal of agrochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation from product liability matter.
- Defended internet service provider in contract dispute, securing favorable settlement.
- Drafted dispositive motions and prepared pre-trial and trial materials on behalf of manufacturing and retail defendants in numerous product liability matters.
- Represented plaintiff partnership in multi-party real property and contract dispute, securing favorable settlement.
- Deposed witnesses, including plaintiffs, in numerous product liability matters on behalf of manufacturing defendants.
- Coordinated and negotiated discovery collection as liaison counsel on behalf of numerous defendants in product liability matters.