When companies discover contamination on their land or face government enforcement actions, A&K has the expertise to tackle these tough situations effectively and efficiently.
- National Grid turns to A&K for environmental compliance matters and site remediation advice. This ranges from endangered species compliance in New York to a complex remediation project in Gloucester harbor.
- We helped the City of Revere negotiate a manageable consent decree with DOJ and EPA regarding a multi-million dollar upgrade to its wastewater system.
- We defended LaFarge, a multinational cement company, in a high-profile DEP enforcement action regarding a cement dust blowout at its facility in Charlestown. We successfully settled that action.
- A world leader in the manufacture of stable isotope compounds asked A&K to represent them in environmental and OSHA compliance matters concerning their laboratory and manufacturing facilities in Massachusetts and the Midwest.
- Airports across the country hire A&K for environmental compliance matters, including the Boston, Phoenix, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Los Angeles Airports.