Anderson & Kreiger helps clients permit and develop wireless telecommunications networks. Not only do we have almost 20 years’ experience in this area – with a thorough knowledge of federal, state and local telecom law, including of siting, zoning, real estate, environmental and regulatory issues – but also our work representing dozens of towns, cities and government agencies nationwide gives us a unique understanding of how to get things done with governmental permitting authorities.
- We have advised clients on over a thousand sites in hundreds of communities, including complex systems for facilities such as transportation corridors and airport terminals.
- We obtain land use approvals.
- We have led many challenging sites through local, state and federal historic reviews.
- We respond to governmental procurements to lease and site facilities.
- We solve complex title issues.
- We draft and negotiate complex contracts, leases, easements and SLAs.
- We help manage environmental issues.
- We solve problems and resolve disputes.
- We litigate in state and federal court and before administrative agencies.